Fencing Center Salle Trois Armes is located at 8517 North Lombard Street, Portland, at the east end of the St. Johns Bridge on Lombard.
- I-5 from Vancouver:
- Take the “Interstate” exit, then Interstate or Denver to Lombard and turn right (12-15 minutes).
- I-5 Northbound or Portland Center:
- Follow I-405 to St. Helens/Highway 30. Cross St. Johns Bridge (Highway 30 Bypass), or take the “Lombard West” exit off I-5.
- From Hillsboro:
- Take Cornelius Pass Road to Germantown Road. Cross the St. Johns Bridge (22-28 minutes unless it's rush hour, in which case it can take approximately one-and-quarter hours on a bad day).
- From Gresham:
- Take Sandy Boulevard to Lombard, or I-84 West to I-5 North (then as above) (25-35 minutes).
- From Oregon City:
- Take 99E (McLaughlin Boulevard) to I-5 North at Morrison Bridge or Broadway on-ramp (then as above) (35 minutes). Or follow I-205 North, then follow “From Gresham” directions.
- From Beaverton:
- Take Highway 26 east to I-405 North, then take the “St. Helens/Highway 30” to St. Johns Bridge (22-28 minutes).
- By TriMet bus:
- TriMet lines 4, 16, 17, 40, 75, and some 6's stop in front of the Salle or within a block. Call the Salle (503-285-2962) or see the TriMet website for more information.